Defender Tree Shelters offering optimum protection for newly planted young trees.
The Defender Tree Shelters have been designed to aid the protection of newly planted young trees, the most vulnerable stage of their growth. Not only do they need protection for this but also from wildlife, rabbits in general.
Benefits are as follows:
- Low price because the Defender comes in one optimum width for each height. No excess material because the Defender does not need to be wasted in 4/5 sizes.
- Low storage and distribution costs because Defender is delivered in compact flat packed bundles of 10, nothing is easier to transport and lay out on site. No de-nesting like the circular tubes and no polythene bags.
- Low labour costs because the Defender simply slips over the stake for ease of assembly and use. There are no ties and no origami. For maintenance the Defender slides up the stake, no ties to fiddle with or replace.
- Low risk because strong stake/shelter contact gives Defender maximum stability with no risk of the shelter breaking away from the stake. Eventually the Defender splits naturally along corners to avoid strangulation.
- Made from 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly material.
- Visual impact on landscape, we are able to offer printed tree tubes that will aid the camourflage properties of the tubes helping them blend into the surrounding environment.
Defender Tree Shelters are available from our exclusive distributor Rainbow Professional Ltd